Burns & Tinney can provide you with expert advice with retail and commercial leases.
Long Term Commitment
Leases often involve long term commitments and significant financial obligations. The relationship between a landlord and a tenant can last for years. It is important to seek legal advice from an experienced commercial and property lawyer before entering into a lease.
Lease Law Advice
We can assist you with:
- Drafting and reviewing Retail Leases and Commercial Leases
- Preparing Disclosure Statements
- Compliance with all aspects of the Retail Leases Act 2003 (Vic)
- Negotiation of the terms of the lease (including rent, rent review, term and renewal options)
- Agreements to lease
- Subletting of premises
- Transfers of lease
- Licence agreements
- Advice regarding Retail Leases Act 2003, including:
- Disclosure Statements
- Dispute resolution through the Small Business Commissioner and VCAT
- Advice and documentation relating to exercise of options
- Rent review disputes
- Advice regarding repair and maintenance issues
- Lease dispute resolution, including mediation and litigation
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an appointment with an experienced lease lawyer in Greensborough.