Experienced Business Lawyers
Our experienced business lawyers have the necessary skills and experience to advise you on the purchase or sale of a business.
We can assist you with advice as to how to best structure a business, including advice regarding companies, partnerships, and discretionary trusts and unit trusts.
Each party to a sale or purchase of business transaction should be independently advised by a lawyer and an accountant.
How we can help
We can help with:
- Preparing and reviewing Contracts of Sale of Businesses
- Reviewing 'Heads of Agreements'
- Advising on business structures, including Unit Trusts and Discretionary Trusts
- Establishing companies and preparing Shareholder Agreements
- Transfers of equipment licences
- Franchising agreements
- Arranging due diligence searches and inspections
- Organising and attending settlement
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an appointment with a business lawyer in Greensborough.