Dealing with transactions and issues relating to property law can be complex and involve significant financial risk.
Accredited property law specialist
Paul Burns has been accredited by the Law Institute of Victoria as an property law specialist.
Why would you use anyone other than an accredited property law specialist?
Property Law Advice
In addition to residential and commercial conveyancing, as experienced conveyancing and property lawyers we can help you with providing prompt and clear advice on all property law issues, including advice in relation to:
- The legal requirements of subdivisions and property development
- Sale and Purchase of Property
- Due diligence before signing a Contract of Sale
- Subdivision and Developments
- ‘Off the Plan’ sales and purchases
- Restrictive Covenants
- Section 173 Agreements
- Adverse Possession
- Owners Corporations
- Stamp duty and Land Tax
- Joint Venture Agreements (JVs) and Property Development Agreements (PDAs)
- Leases and Licensing
- Retirement Villages and Aged Care Agreements
- Property transfers and related party transfers
- Mortgages, loan agreements and caveats
- Documentation for loans within families
- Applications to replace lost titles
- Retail, commercial and industrial leases
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with our accedited specialist property lawyer, Paul Burns.